Thursday, May 31, 2012

wanna be illustrator


I'm drawing a lot, and trying to make it of quality. I've been studying "arts" till my 15' but I've never been good when it comes to lines, I was able to ignore it as I was good enough with color, painting, sculpture and graphic stuff... So I've finished fine art high school we the minimum in drawing 63% I was so happy I was finally done  dealing with the line at the time! Then, I started college, studying literature, I  loved the subject but was bored about lack of practical work... and I started to draw lines *_* everywhere, anytime... It was nothing nice, well done or whatever but it was drawing... I realized that even if I was bad at it, I loved it. So I decided to change of road and jump to Illustration college... I've empowered, a lot! but I'm surely not one of those gifted person who can draw so well naturally... All I have now, I won it from hard work. There is still a long way to go, but when I see my first personal drawings from 4 years ago, I think I can be proud! I'm half way to were I want to go...

So? We'll see in four years where I'll end up !

Going to post few drawing and stuff here but if you want to see older things you can always go to my website or my DeviantArt! ( link on the link box up there on the left )

I hope you enjoy the drawing!

L0ad.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Effectivement, y'a une sacrée différence avec avant! Je viens de filer l'adresse de ton blog à un collègue qui l'a vu sur mon écran et qui accrochait bien (quand tu seras riche et célèbre, tu me devras des droits d'auteur)

Clausse said...

Pfffft je t'offrirair un verre d'eau, avec une paille bleu et des glaçons en forme de dauphins, ça devrait etre suffisant! *_*

Amélie said...

(J'suis sûre que son collègue voudra la même chose)

Bon ... J'oublie pas ton défi en ce qui concerne cette illu ! :D

Unknown said...

quel défi, amé?

Amélie said...

Ahaaaaa :D

Je lui ai dit que je verrais bien ce dessin sur un t-shirt et elle s'est alors écriée "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED" :D

Clausse said...

hou puré *_* j'avais oublié *_* je ferais ça a la rentrée :3