Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A random floating head... or the discection of one true self.

Still in the monster theme... I've always loved drawing big floating heads with crazy long hair... But I used to get insult by a so call teacher because it was supposed to be useless or didn't had any meaning...
"Well you know if you wanna be an artist you must have deep reflection over everything, and just using symbolic representation is not enough". ( and it's even worst if you try to make it pretty or personal...) 
It use to make me cry now it make me smile... Some people can't leave without trying to take power over others... they are so dependent, that's kinda...sad.

Hey Guys! I've submitted this drawing for a notebook action, If i get many votes I may get a personalize notebook with my Drawing on it!  If you like it and want to support it please go there to "heart" it! /o/


1 comment:

Amélie said...

Faut s'inscriiiire é_è