Monday, April 21, 2014

Last "working" news

I don't  know when the last news came... Anyway!
I've been working on engraving/etching/screen printing for nearly two years now. As every artistic activities there is shiny happy times full of ideas and sadly there is also harder times when inspiration takes a few days, weeks, months where everything you do seems pretty grey... I've been fighting a Big grey monster for a wile now but fortunately there is still few brighter day popping once in a while with ideas and enthusiasm!  Today is on of those; it's sunny, warm, I have flowers on my desk and I finally found an idea that I like for a project . So i thought I'd share some of it with you!





This is lino cut. I use dark pen to outline the engraving so I know where I'm going. It should be ready to be printed tomorrow so stay around as I'll post the printed version soon enough!


Stay tuned!

No comments: